Reporting to the Reception Manager and General Manager, this position is responsible for our member’s first impression of the club, and is imperative in supporting and coordinating the administrative functions of a World Health location.
Role and Responsibilities
The Reception role at World Health goes beyond administrating front desk processes. You are accountable for the entire delivery and coordination of member’s front end experience at World Health. Your knowledge of World Health practices, as well as your attitude and tact in dealing with members must be excellent. Specific responsibilities include:
- Control access into the club based on member account status
- Provide in club collections on past due accounts
- Greet and acknowledge each member and guest upon arrival and exit from the club
- Help address the individual concerns of members, and ensure that they are directed to the proper department when necessary
- Answer and direct inbound calls
- Learning, understanding, and supporting World Health’s administrative processes
- Becoming extremely familiar with World Health’s guest policies
- Adhere to and enforce World Health policies and procedures
- Listening, understanding, and helping to resolve member concerns to ensure the smooth function of your club
- Process monetary transactions with a high level of accuracy
- Attends all necessary training and meetings
- Keeps the receptions area orderly and professional at all times
- Completes all filing, paperwork, and additional tasks as delegated by management.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Previous experience in an Administrative or Front Desk position is considered an asset
- Strong multitasking abilities
- Good knowledge of computer systems and the ability to learn and adapt quickly to new software
- A positive, welcoming, and patient demeanour
- Being a great listener that can understand a variety of concerns from our diverse member base
This position requires moderate level of physical demands. The employee is regularly required to stand for extended periods. Ability to lift and move up to 20 pounds is also required.