Okay, there is no way we can solve every problem you’ve ever had but we’re trying to find solutions to the ones that most often stop people from joining the gym. It’s a difficult change and creating new habits can mean overcoming psychological and physical roadblocks. The goal is to make it as easy as possible for you and to make sure that your healthy changes last.
We’re also trying to make lasting changes at World Health. Ones that focus on promoting healthy lifestyles for all Edmontonians no matter how and where they choose to exercise. We are making changes that focus on understanding individual needs and creating programs that help people get results. We want our goals to align with your goals. So what is stopping most people from making healthy choices despite knowing how important nutrition and exercise are?
There are millions of reasons not to work out but here are what we think are the most important barriers.
I DON’T HAVE TIME!
- WHY WE HAVE DIFFICULTY MAKING TIME FOR FITNESSRead More
- TIPS & TRICKS FOR MAKING TIME FOR FITNESSRead More
MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT THE FITNESS INDUSTRY
- MYTH: EVERYONE AT THE GYM IS IN GREAT SHAPERead More
- HOW INTENSE IS THE GYM CULTURE?Read More
- I DON’T WANT TO GET BULKY LIFTING WEIGHTSRead More
I DON’T WANT TO BE JUDGED
- THE FEAR OF STARTING SOMETHING NEWRead More
- OVERCOMING THE FEAR OF JUDGEMENTRead More
- YOU DON’T HAVE TO FEAR THE LOCKER ROOMRead More
HOW MUCH DO I DO?
- HOW CHANGING YOUR GOALS MAKES IT EASIER TO GET WHAT YOU WANTRead More
- START SLOWLYRead More
- WHY OUR BRAINS AVOID DIFFICULT CHANGERead More