Blake MacDonald, President
“Why we’re worth it”
Yvonne Camus, Chief Operating Officer
“How we create a best in class experience!”
Join a HEALTH CLUB, not a Gym!
Our pricing reflects our commitment to be THE club where you get RESULTS. You want to join a HEALTH CLUB that can afford to provide you with the products and services that will support you in achieving your fitness and wellness goals.
We have The People:
- Local Ownership – Blake MacDonald and David Hardy are Proud Edmontonians
- Best in Canada Personal Training Program
We Make It Convenient:
- 10 Locations – several with 24-hour access
- Full range of amenities and towel service to make our clubs feel like home including Shampoo, Conditioner, deodorant and hair products along with Blow Dryers and Curling Irons
- Unlimited Group Exercise Classes
- Convenient Grab and Go meals from Fresh Fit Foods
- Every member receives THREE complimentary one-on-one sessions with a Fitness/Nutrition Professional who helps them get started with their workouts and a healthy eating plan.
- We have an entire department committed to ensuring our members keep coming – if your attendance starts to drop off, you’ll hear from our Manager of Member Engagement, who will attempt to get you re-engaged with your membership by booking you in to use one of our various fitness or nutrition programs
- We strive to hire and train our staff in a way that they’ll provide the highest quality of customer service
Many fitness operators create a pricing model based on selling a high volume of memberships that they don’t have the space or equipment to support. Much like an airline overselling their flights, they wouldn’t be able to support all of their members if they attended regularly. In other words – they’re hoping you don’t show up!
At World Health, we want you to use your membership and we will help make that happen. We provide a safe and consistently monitored facility where staff are always there to help. We get you started on the right foot with complimentary fitness and nutrition consultations. We commit to getting you a program you can do on your own before being on your own. Any finally, when your attendance starts to drop off, you’ll hear from our Manager of Member Engagement.
We promise to provide outstanding customer service and support. Along with our member engagement team, we monitor your attendance and reach out if it drops off. Our team of fitness professionals also ensures that you are not on your own until you are provided with a customized fitness plan. We strive to hire and train our staff in a way that they’ll provide the highest quality of customer service. We ultimately want every member to leave the club feeling better than when they walked in. Our staff have smiles at the ready and are always willing to lend a helping hand.