A Kid’s Club employee will host the party for children to ensure their parents have a stress-free workout. Time is of the essence when you are a busy parent, and they need to ensure their kids are in a comfortable and safe environment while they focus on their fitness. As a Kid’s Club employee, you must be an extremely responsible individual with a passion for child care.
- Ensure that a safe environment is maintained at all times.
- Learn and use the names of children when they come into the kids club.
- Ensure the kids club is a clean and tidy environment for the children to play in.
- Ensure that kids of all ages and energy levels have a fun time.
- Organizing, supervising, and taking part in activities for the children
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience working with children is considered an asset
- To project a positive, friendly, and caring attitude at all times when interacting with children and parents
- Must be able to keep all information regarding children and parents confidential and be able to handle sensitive matters discretely
Kid’s Club employees are able to work towards a fulfilling career in the fitness industry, whether that means a role in Reception Management, Fitness Consulting, Personal Training, or General Management.