As part of our clean team, you will be responsible for keeping our facilities looking their best and giving members a tidy environment to utilize. This is done by ensuring all club facilities, equipment and common areas are kept clean and orderly.
- Helps identify problems with equipment or building maintenance and reports to General Manager
- Completes daily and weekly custodial checklists as assigned and scheduled
- Performs special cleaning projects as assigned
- May assist in keeping track of supplies and adequate stock
- Performs other duties as assigned by general manager
- Adhere to all safety rules
- Use all janitorial supplies in accordance to product labels and club manuals
- Attend all required training sessions and meetings
- Report any member complaints to General Manager
Skills and Qualifications:
- Understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Work independently in the absence of supervision
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of duties.
- Custodial experience is an asset
- Attention to detail