A Personal Trainer at World Health is responsible for integrating members into their new lifestyle, ensuring they have the tools necessary to fully utilize their membership and reach their fitness goals.
This involves both training clients directly on a regular basis and creating programs that the member can follow when they are exercising without a Personal Trainer. You will also prescribe Group Exercise classes that the member can attend when they are working out solo.
- Create new relationships and strengthen existing ones with members on our workout floor daily
- Actively prospect for new clients daily though relationship building with our members and asking for referrals from your existing clients
- Follow up with new members to ensure they are achieving their goals and using their membership
- Design and teach members effective programs to complement their personal training sessions
- Lead fun, dynamic and inspiring Personal Training sessions, ensuring your clients achieve a session frequency necessary to obtain results
Why be a Personal Trainer with World Health when you can do it on your own?
- World Health pays your liability insurance.
- World Health will offer you a continuing educational scholarship and complimentary CEC courses.
- Access to over 100,000 members and thousands of check-ins per month.
- Clients are able to finance Personal Training packages.
- World Health pays vacation and statutory holiday pay. Independent contractors miss out on income every hour they are not working.
- World Health provides base pay to get you started while you build your client base.
- World Health provides instruction and mentoring so you are successful.
- World Health Personal Trainers can earn a top income, even over six-figures.
- On our amazing team, you are surrounded by people just like you.
I am interested in becoming a Personal Trainer, but am not yet certified. How do I proceed?
World Health Personal Trainers are among the best in the industry; however, we all need to start somewhere.
We have developed a formal internship/mentorship program, where interns can shadow and learn from some of our fitness veterans. World Health has also partnered with various educational institutions where you can obtain the credentials necessary to become certified.